Bike and Swim Camps
Teens and Up. Must be 13 years or older.
Experience the great outdoors at B2RB's Full Day Bike and Swim Camps. Disconnect your computer and reconnect with your natural instincts! Select the ride that best suits your skills.....
Who is eligible?
- Teens 13 and Up
- TEENS & REBELS
- Dads and boys
- Moms and girls
- Corporate Groups
- Leadership oriented groups
- Cycling Adventurers
Price: $375/person Days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays - July & August
Price includes transportation from designated pick up point, cycling/swimming/adventure/snacks and refreshments (bring your own lunch), cost of admission to any excursions and rental of equipment.
Our Bike and Swim Camps offer:
- Experienced Guide
- The proper bike for the style of riding and training on bicycle maintenance and repair by certified mechanic. How to care for your bike.
- Waterfront cycling tours
- Mountain bike tours through 4000 acres (1,620 Hectares+) for various levels of skill
- Rail trails tours
Rides range from 1 1/2 up to 3 1/2 hours based on skill set of cyclists. NOTE: Everyone must have a CycleSafe PRE-TEST completed before camp day.
- Refresh with a swim in the pristine waters of the Great Lakes
- Beautiful sandy beaches
- Exotic shale beaches of Georgian Bay
- indoor pools in inclement weather
You must be an experienced swimmer or opt out to just enjoy the beach
- Hiking forest trails, caves, suspension bridge
- Environmental exploration of plants and wildlife
- Visit farms to learn about farming, animals and healthy eating
- Discover Canadian art, heritage, historic sites, Native Indian, war of 1812 etc
- Military Base and Forts: History, Tanks, Guns, Military Aircraft, Solders
- Rock climbing challenge; indoor/outdoor (subject to availability)
- Participate in building and reconstruction of plants or animal habitat projects
- Taking ferry to island and exploring
Fun Bike and Swim TUESDAYS
Suitable for leisure or beginner riders.
Scenic routes and flat wide/single track forest trails. Pathways along waterfronts and picturesque settings.
Book your camp!
Active Bike and Swim WEDNESDAYS
Great for more active riders.
Ride along varied surfaces; bridges, wide/narrow trails, inclines and declines on trails or roads and along rivers or waterfronts.
Book your camp!
Challenging Bike and Swim THURSDAYS
On this level you will be 50% to 85% of the time balancing on your pedals and off your seat. You must have fast reflexes, strong core muscle groups, ready for anything that comes your way. (Any damage to bike is your sole responsibility in repair cost).
Mountain biking; steep routes, down ski hills and sharp turns on mostly single tracks.
Road cycling; follows hills and valleys along beautiful country roads and may include main corridors. CycleSafe principals will be applied.
Book your camp!
Participants may opt out from any activity as long as it doesn't disrupt the flow of activities. Participants may be removed from any activities due to bad or disruptive behavior as determined by group leaders, bus driver or management.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL ACTIVITIES:
- Must be 13 years or older
- Photo ID, proof of age, health card (Government issued ID)
- No history of back injuries
- No previous heart or recent surgeries
- No stress related health or mental issues including medication requirements (special requests must be in writing with a commitment to provide physically fit support staff)
- Allergies must be accompanied with dosage of medication and a chaperone that is experienced with administering dosage and have access to alternative transportation if emergency services not needed.
- No consumption of drugs or alcohol within 48 hours prior to any event
- Absolutely NO smoking on or off the bus or coach, nor any lingering scents on person or clothing, as it affects respiratory health. If driver or staff smell it before, during or after, you won't be allowed transportation!
- You MUST be an experienced swimmer to participate in the swims. Most of our swims are unsupervised, with no lifeguards.
Please read Additional Important Information you need to know for an enjoyable and safe camp.