Learn to control a Bicycle
Learn To Ride in Parks
Learn To Ride in Traffic
Learn To Mountain Bike
Its All Here!
Our trainers are bicycle mechanics too!
SAFE CYCLING CERTIFICATION PROGRAM COMING SOON!
705-718-1606 / 1-855-795-4482
Regular Hours operation: 7 days/week 9am to 9pm
Training sessions run from 6am to 10pm 7 days/week
98% SUCCESS RATE!
You supply the commitment and we'll supply the equipment & knowledge
With our years of experience and knowledge we can help you reach your goals.
We can reduce your learning curve from years to months to weeks to hours
Discounts Available for all
Great News! This year We've had 99% success!
Thanks to students with a great attitude, determination, willingness to learn and a team of trainers with 20+ years experience.
Come join us at Born To Ride Bicycle!!
Make this your best year ever!
WE TEACH ALL AGES
Offering Private Lessons in 25 communities
DATES ARE SELECTED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FORM, Sign up TODAY!
HOURS OF OPERATION 5:30 AM TO 9 PM
If you call and leave a message, no matter how Early/late the call, we will get back you, ASAP at: 705-718-1606 / International : 1-855-795-4482
PRIVATE LESSONS CUSTOMIZED
PRIVATE LESSON PACKAGES
ON A BUDGET AND WANT TO LEARN?
GIVE THE GIFT TO LEARN TO RIDE,
WANT TO SUPPORT A LOCAL RAFFLE DRAW, OR PRIZE ?
For more information and pricing scroll down to PRIVATE LESSONS & PACKAGES
STEP 1 READ THROUGH THIS PAGE, AT LEAST ONCE
STEP 2 MEASURE YOUR INSEAM, WEIGHT, HIEGHT
STEP 3 REGISTER < CLICK ON THIS FOR REGISTRATION
STEP 4 RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL (DATES/TIMES)
STEP 5 MAKE PAYMENT TO SECURE YOUR SESSIONS
STEP 6 RESPOND TO YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR INSEAM
Follow this Link http://searchbyinseam.com/MeasureMyInseam
Call:1-855-795-4482 / 705-718-1606
Learn to ride a bicycle whether you're young or young at heart! Cycling is too much fun not to!
Success in learning to ride a bicycle
Born To Ride Bicycle is Ontario’s Cycling Tourism operator and has the highest ranking of the industry for its Learn To Ride training.
For the last 13+ years, our L-Ride training, has been custom tailored to for both adults and children with a 85-98% success rate, determined by your commitment to achieving your goals and the selection you make. If in doubt of what to chose, sign up for a package and experience the highest level of training and success!
"Year after year, we encouraged and tried to help our son, Mitchell, to ride a bike. Year after year, it became more frustrating for him. He would shut down,not want to try any more and it ‘knocked down’ his confidence. He would see other kids in the neighbourhood riding and his friends would ask to go bike riding. To us, he would say, “I can’t ride a bike.” Getting a little older, he decided that the time was now or never. We weren’t sure how to go about it this time, because we wanted so badly for him to be successful. We found the website online and decided to give it a try. Unsure what to expect, we went in with an open mind. It took three sessions for our son to learn how to ride on his own. The trainer was fantastic. He broke the learning down into a logical sequence that, as parents, we never thought of. The trainer built Mitchell’s confidence through patience, expertise and observation of his readiness. As Mitchell mastered one piece, The trainer would move on to the next step. This building of skills along the way also built Mitchell’s belief in himself. He needed to show perseverance (since he was the one who had to do the work), resilience (as he had to work through the frustrations as he was learning) and humour (The trainer
would play little games to lighten up the mood when Mitchell felt doubtful). We would recommend anyone who needs help learning to ride a bike to spend time with this wonderful coach, Peter. We can’t thank him enough for the transformation we see in our son through his Learn to Ride experience." Melissa, Travis and Mitchell S. Oro-Medonte, ON
1ST LEVEL L-RIDE PRIVATE TRAINING INCLUDES
NOTE: 1ST LEVEL TRAINING CAN BE COVERED WITHIN ONE SESSION, ADDITIONAL SESSIONS ARE RECCOMENDED.
ADD'L LEVELS AND SUPPORT, AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
ARE YOU READY TO SIGN UP?
"I'm so excited! Now I can join my husband and kids on bike rides. Peter is great!" AJ, Milton, ON. Had her training while on vacation"
PRIVATE LESSONS & PACKAGES
Experience a NEW level of Freedom and Excitement!
Central Ontario Learn To Ride
Payment by PAYPAL and Credit Card options are available.
NOTE: PAYPAL attempts to HIDE the Credit Card option,
Both options are available, credit card options will eventual prompt, we also accept E-Transfers, ADD 13% and send to: email@example.com
ONE OF TWO SCENARIOS E8352C
One of Two Scenarios take place with each of our students
Scenario A. The student successfully learns to ride a bicycle within the 1st 2 hour session, and realizes, they can now ride but now it’s all about “HOW DO I CONTROL THIS THING!”...“How do I prevent myself from hitting a car, pedestrian, animal, curb. Lamp post, falling, they always want more sessions.
Scenario B. They’re not successful in learning to ride in the 1st session but succeed after additional training sessions. Due to weak core strengths, lack of knowledge, slow learning curve, lack of skill sets , overcoming personal hurdles.
Because of these two scenarios, we created discounted training packages for all ages, with these learn to ride packages you can benefit from a 98% success rate. Its, most effective though, if the 2nd session is within 24-48 hours from the 1st.
If you wait till after your 1st session, you could be waiting 2 weeks before you can be scheduled in, and by that time, your trainer will use up your 1st 45 minutes reviewing what your already learned, taking valuable training time, to rebuilding confidence, motivation and momentum.
Take advantage of the packages we offer, save your money, and increase your success!
Those who do not pre book additional sessions, usually have regrets. If you're on a roll, experiencing substantial progress, and your trainers next opening is 2 weeks away, its hard to keep your excitement, commitment, and motivation alive. We highly recommend signing up for a package, as soon as possible, with a continuous flow of training sessions.
We do offer both single sessions and packaged sessions. And in the end, you make the final decision. The decisions you make, today will determine your future success!
It's your choice! Call us at: 705-718-1606, International Clients:1-855-795-4482
LOCATION & PAYMENT
DO YOU NEED AN ASSESSMENT?
An ASSESSMENT lets you meet with one of our trainers to assess your abilities and make recommendations, to help you prepare for a training session or determine which program suits you best. This also includes an introduction to your first 2 hour session, answers any questions or concerns as well as prepares you for what's to come.
234249 Get started now with 3 Equal PAYMENTS ! scroll down........
Under each location, See drop downs for single session pricing & discounted packages
a. LEARN TO RIDE IN Simcoe County SECTION 1E06404
HORSESHOE VALLEY (Line 4 & Horseshoe Valley rd.) Exit off Hwy 400@Horseshoe Valley rd. Note: This location is not recommended for 1st time learn to ride students
BARRIE (Johnson St & Grove st)Exit off HWY 400@Duckworth)
INNISFIL (Alcona - Jane st & Innisfil Beach Rd) Exit off HWY 400@Innisfil Beach Rd
SIMCOE COUNTY & AREA Training Options E06404 F5F5F5
Three Equal PAYMENTS is available !
b. LEARN TO RIDE IN York Region SECTION 2
NEWMARKET (Bonshaw Ave - London Rd & Yonge St) Exit off HWY 400@ Davis Rd -Hwy 9
VAUGHAN (Islington & Major Mack. & Hwy#7) Exit off HWY 400@ Hwy7 or Major Mackenzie
YORK REGION & AREA TRAINING OPTIONS, E06404
Three Equal PAYMENTS is available !
c. LEARN TO RIDE INToronto & Area SECTION 3
TORONTO - Downtown (Bloor & Parkside Drive) Exit off Gardener Expy@Lakeshore
NORTH YORK (Sheppard & Bathurst) Exit off HWY 401@Allan Rd
EAST YORK The Beaches (Woodbine Ave and Queen St East) East of Don Valley Pkwy follow Lakeshore Blvd East/Woodbine Ave
SCARBOROUGH (Lawson Rd & Port Union Rd) Exit off HWY 401@ port Union Rd, Copperfield Rd & Manse Rd)
ETOBICOKE A. (Browns Line & Horner Ave) Exit off HWY427 S @Browns line, B. (Eglington Ave W & Kipling) Exit off HWY427@ Eglington, or Exit off HWY401@Dixon
TORONTO & AREA TRAINING OPTIONS E06404
Three Equal PAYMENTS is available !
d. LEARN TO RIDE IN Peel Region SECTION 4
BRAMPTON (McLaughlin Rd & Ray Lawson Blvd)Exit off HWY 401@ Mavis Rd/Hurontario
MISSISSAUGA (McLaughlin Rd & Courtney Park Dr W) Exit off HWY 401@ Mavis Rd
PEEL REGION & AREA TRAINING OPTIONS,E06404
Three Equal PAYMENTS is available !
e. LEARN TO RIDE IN Halton Region SECTION 5
MILTON (4th Line and Clark Blvd) Exit off HWY 401@James snow Pkwy
WATERDOWN / BURLINGTON / OAKVILLE (Walkers Line on Dundas St -HWY 5) Exit off QEW@Appleby line
HALTON REGION & AREA TRAINING OPTIONS E06404
Three Equal PAYMENTS is available !
f. LEARN TO RIDE IN Hamilton Region SECTION 6
CITY OF HAMILTON UPPER - locations been updated, Available
CITY OF HAMILTON LOWER - locations been updated, Available
STONEY CREEK Durham & Lincoln Rd (Exit off QEW @ Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 88 for Regional Rd 20 N/South Service Rd, (Alternative: Fruitland rd exit)
HAMILTON TRAINING OPTIONS 06404
Three Equal PAYMENTS is available !
f. LEARN TO RIDE IN Niagara Region SECTION 6
GRIMSBY Olive St & Elizabeth St., Main St/Elm St.& Mountain St.(Exit QEW @Casablanca Blvd#10)
ST. CATHARINES Lafayette Dr & Linwell Rd. ( Exit QEW at Regional Rd 42/Ontario St, follow to linwell Rd
NIAGARA ON THE LAKE Charlotte St & John St (Exit QEW at Glendale Ave/Regional Rd 89 to Niagara-on-the-Lake)
NIAGARA FALLS - DOWNTOWN Cookman Crescent X Palmer Avenue, Clifton Hill & Falls Ave, Main St. & Murray
NIAGARA FALLS Crown Cres. & Carlton Ave, Kalar Rd & Coventry Rd & Forestview Blvd, Dunn St & Hagar Ave, Lundy’s Lane & Drummond Rd
STEVENSVILLE East Ave & East Main St
FORT ERIE Garrison Rd & Municipal Centre Dr., Gilmore Rd & Columbus Dr, Garrison Rd & Alfred st
NIAGARA REGION TRAINING OPTIONS 06404
includes training equipment w/trainer onsite
Three Equal PAYMENTS is available !
g. LEARN TO RIDE IN Waterloo Region SECTION 7
CAMBRIDGE (Hwy 24/Franklin Blvd & Holiday Inn Drive) Exit off HWY401@Hwy 24, turn onto 24 North
KITCHENER-WATERLOO (Erb St & Columbia Rd, Westmount Rd & Columbia Rd) Exit off HWY401@Hwy 8 to Hwy 7/8 @University Ave.
ST. CLEMENTS Lobsinger line X Hergott Road
WELLLESLEY Queens Bush Rd & Oxford Greenwood Hill Rd
WATERLOO REGION AREA TRAINING OPTIONS E06404
Three Equal PAYMENTS is available !
h. LEARN TO RIDE IN London Region SECTION 8
LONDON - Downtown Thames St & York St
LONDON - East Adelaide St N & Sunningdale Road East, Highbury Ave N & Hamilton Rd
Woodstock Devonshire Ave & Oxford Rd 4 , Parkinson Rd & Norwich Ave (59), Vansittart Ave & Oxford Rd 17, Parkinson Rd & Finkle St
LONDON & AREA TRAINING OPTIONS E06404
Three Equal PAYMENTS is available !
i. LEARN TO RIDE IN Brantford SECTION 9
Paris Rd & Queensway Dr. , Walter Gretzgy Drive & Fairview Dr, North Park St. & Fairview Dr., Grand River & Sunset Ave
BRANTFORD & AREA TRAINING OPTIONS E06404
Three Equal PAYMENTS is available !
We offer seasonal training: On route To/from Ottawa & Montreal in: PICKERING, AJAX, WHITBY, OSHAWA, BOWMANVILLE, NEWVCASTLE, BELLEVILLE, NAPANEE, KINGSTON, GANANOQUE, DARLINGSIDE, BROCKVILLE, IROQUOIS, CORNWALL
GET STARTED NOW WITH 3 EQUAL PAYMENTS CENTRAL ONTARIO
NOTICE: NIAGARA REGION CUSTOMERS MAY BE REQUESTED TO PAY THREE ADDITIONAL E-TRANSFER PAYMENTS ALONG WITH THE ABOVE EQUAL PAYMENTS. For add'l info. contact us at: 1-855-795-4482
Don't want to loose out on your last minute plans, make payment below and contact us to reschedule. 1-855-795-4482 / 705-718-1606
J. LEARN TO RIDE IN SARNIA SECTION 10
Exmouth St & Harbour Rd, Cathcart Blvd & O'Dell Ave, The Rapids Pkwy and County Rd 19 and Magnolia Ln, (Add'l locations may come available)
SARNIA TRAINING OPTIONS E06404
K. LEARN TO RIDE IN WINDSOR SECTION 11
Cabana rd & Mt Carmel Dr, Rankin Ave & Liberty St, Tecumseh Rd E & McDougall, St, McDougall St & Memorial Drive
WINDSOR TRAINING OPTIONS E06404
ONCE PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED, We will secure dates/times and send you a confirmation email.
If you make payment and don't receive confirmation within 3 working days please contact us: email or text us proof of payment and we will manually confirm payment and secure your session(s).
The Confirmation email, will contain
CAN'T FIND THE EMAIL, WE SENT YOU?
If for some reason you cant find or email(s) (JUNK MAIL?) call us and we will resend, the email again, or give you the date/time we sent you.
F A L S E
E V I D E N C E
A P P E A R S
R E A L
HAVE NO FEAR WE ARE HERE! Fear is only a state of mind,
WE WILL HELP YOU LEARN TO RIDE A BICYCLE!
What does Christopher Columbus, teach us?
BEFORE CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS TRAVELLED THE SEAS, EVERYONE BELIEVED THE EARTH WAS FLAT! Today, we all know and believe the Earth is round! Are your beliefs REAL?
Our most popular packages!
TRI-TRAINING ALL AGES PACKAGE
2HR 1st TIME + TWO 1-1/2HR sessions at any of our CENTRAL ONTARIO locations. See drop down options above. The Tri-training ALL AGES Package is discounted and offered within Central Ontario. It includes One 2 hour session with Two 1-1/2 hour sessions. Getting a total of three sessions.
30 MIN INTRO/PREP/EXERCISE + FIVE 1-1/2 HR sessions at any of our CENTRAL ONTARIO locations. Do you want to get up and riding with confidence, this package is an excellent choice.
CC and CHILDRENS PACKAGEs
30 MIN INTRO/PREP/EXERCISE +1 1-1/2HOUR+6 1-1/4 HOUR S'SSNS at any of our CENTRAL ONTARIO locations. Do you have challenging child, hard headed, impatient to learn or timid and need to take things slowly? This is an excellent choice.
The Children's Package has its success with short attention span types having less patience, we break the tasks into smaller bite size lessons. this helps improve and gradually build up core strength, endurance, more confident, with a more robust skill set..with the expectation they become a better and more confident cyclist and individual.
We also encourage the parent with challenging children to purchase an Ozone Therapy (OT)session, with one of our trainers, We have discovered a treatment that successfully improves a persons cognitive functions trigger the most critical part of the brain "the Pre Frontal cortex, known as the Executive decision making portion. We have witnessed dramatic improvements in ADHD, and Autistics of all ages in as little as one treatment, lasting 30 minutes. OT has many applications, has proven successful in helping people overcome most respiratory and autoimmune degenerative issues, IBS, killing viruses, boosting immunity in conjunction with cancer treatments, and much more.
30 MIN INTRO/PREP/EXERCISE +1-2HR 1ST TIME+FOUR 1-1/4 HOUR Sessions at any of our CENTRAL ONTARIO locations. Are you fragile, needing to be handled with caution, or just want to take things slowly, This is an excellent choice.
MTB-INTRO PACKAGE MOUNTAIN BIKING
INTRO TO MOUNTAIN BIKING (MTB) PACKAGE - 30 MIN ASSESSMENT/EXERCISE, 1-2HR 1ST TIME + ENTRANCE/MTB RENTAL FEES INCLUDED (SELECT LOCATIONS INCL. ADD'L 1-1/2HR SESSION)
Do you have previous riding experience, and want to expand your riding skills to a new level? See & smell wild in its own habitat, challenge yourself, feel one with mother nature, or ride till exhaustion as sweat pours off you. Then this is your option. , We offer varying levels of mountain biking, let us know in your preference in your REGISTRTION FORM.
IF YOU ARE SELECTING THE
NOTE: In these packages, the first, 30 minute session is a introduction/PREP/Exercise to a series of training sessions, which you can opt to combine both your 1st and 2nd sessions into one two hour session (1/2hr +1-1/2hr =2hrs), The 1st 30 minute segment helps you prepare for your training, you will be expected to complete a series of exercises designed to strengthen your core, leading up to the beginning of the program. Be prepared to move at a steady pace . Once your 2nd and third sessions start, your trainer will work with you at a steady pace, monitoring your progress, and working towards helping you achieve your cycling goals.
NOT READY YET?
BUT WANT TO MAKE THE COMMITMENT,
HERES HOW TO GET STARTED, ON YOUR PRIVATE LESSONS !
SIGN UP FOR THREE EQUAL PAYMENTS, TODAY !
START MAKING PAYMENTS TODAY !
Step 1. SELECT THE PACKAGE FROM THE DROP DOWN, ABOVE, START MAKING PAYMENTS TODAY! Once we have received your 1st payment. we will secure a date and time to start your training.
Step2. Complete the Registration form and select your city of choice
Step 3. Respond to our emails and read all information provided
Step 4. Continue to make your equal payments, and we will see you soon!
We also accept e-transfers.
NOTE: There is no refund of any kind on payment plans and/or package deals. If you decide to make add'l payments for your intended L-Ride training Package, you will be reimbursed as payments are received in your payment plan.
NOTE: You must complete a RESERVATION FORM with payment to secure your session(s).
NEED HELP? Call Us: 1-855-795-4482 / 705-718-1606
no matter what hour of the day we will call you back, leave a message
Unsure of what option to choose?
comes with varying skill sets, so it varies on how much training will be
A. If you are an adult or have a “mature” Child we always recommend the 1st time 2 hour session. We have a 90-95% success rate , but you may need additional lessons to develop, strengthen your core skills, confidence and ability to control a bicycle.
B. Are you slower to learn, or have fears; Starting with our assessment(s) or a training package is a great option. Your trainer will help you build your confidence and skills over a series of sessions, allowing you to develop the skills gradually to meet your cycling goals. Reserve Your Assessment Today!
C. Based on previous skill sets that are already developed from other sports, you feel confident you will be very successful, or that you feel dedicated with a series of sessions, will benefit the learning experience, we would suggest signing up for one of our Packages. Still Need help call: 1-855-795-4482 / 705-718-1606
D. Is there more than one student learning to ride? Read through this page, educate yourself, and consider one of our Special packaged DEALS , below.
ASSESSMENT OF YOUR CYCLING SKILLS
I am a 57 year old, who sadly discovered I was no longer able to ride a bike! With this COVID-19 pandemic, bicycling has been a popular past time for many. I was very thankful to discover this organization provides resources to help individuals, young and old alike discover the joys of this sport. I signed up for the assessment, and am now taking lessons to work on balance and bike safety. My teacher, instructing me, has provided invaluable feedback as to what would be the best type of bike for me to purchase, and has been very encouraging and patient. If you want to learn to ride, or develop your skills, I recommend that you explore this organization as a viable learning option. - C. De Val Toronto Ontario Canada
choice to select the right option for you, we encourage you to choose an
Assessment over a two hour 1st time session, as it gives you insight into
how you need to prepare and practice prior to your training session(s). We
can't control what you decide. But we will guide and help you achieve your goals
with our successful training techniques.
Do you want to prepare for your first time 2 hour training session?
Do you have a child that might be suited for shorter training sessions, to build up there confidence.
An ASSESSMENT lets you meet with one our trainers to assess your abilities and make recommendations, to help you prepare for a training session or determine which program suits you best. This also includes an introduction to your first 2 hour session, answers any questions or concerns as well as prepares you for what's to come.
Everyone is unique in there level of commitment and scheduling, so we make it a two step process, of filling in the registration form.
If your not ready to make payment, but want to get some dates first, thats Ok, go ahead, fill in our online learn To Ride registration forms , keep in mind, ALL Dates/Times are time sensitive, and expire quickly, if you don't make payment and/or don't reply to our emails, those dates will be passed onto twenty other customers, wanting to get started.
Hockey players, soccer to volleyball to purely academia to Business executives, contractors, Architects, Engineers, It professional, Doctors, lawyers, Nurses, Spinning class instructors, teachers, bank managers, property management, Ballerinas, librarians, Dads, Moms and children of all ages and the long list goes on and on... Each student comes with different levels of experience that provide varying skill sets, therefore, it varies, on how much training will be required.
If you have a young (4-1/2yrs-10yrs), must be a mature child, we always recommend to start with the 1st time 2 hour session or a 45 minute Assessment. If your committed to have your children up and riding confidently, with a good foundation of training, we recommend the CC Children's PRIVATE training Package.
NOTE: We don’t find children under 4-1/2 years developed enough to learn to ride a bicycle. You may still choose to register your children but, keep this in mind. Young children should have other sports skills and confidence, before they attempt to ride a bicycle, they must have core strength, an ability to focus and follow instructions, comprehend basic physic principles.
CONFIDENCE VS SKILL SETS
You can choose to start with an assessment session(s) You and your trainer will build the students confidence and skills over a series of 45 minute sessions, allowing the student to gradually develop what they need, to meet your the criteria to learn to cycle, keep in mind; with smaller steps, the results usually take much longer, than gong into our basic 1st time 2 hour session, or signing up for a Tri-Training Package offering a one 2hr + two 1-1/2hr sessions. NOTE: All packages are discounted.
NOTE: For children, we remove all training wheels from any bicycle supplied before the session starts and they are discarded, we strongly discourage the customer from taking them home with them, as they are looked upon as a crutch, that only weakens the students confidence and abilities.
If you have and established level of confidence, agility and a strong core strength, or you play or work in the sports industry, or work out regularly or you feel confident you/your child will be very successful, or that you feel dedicated enough to handle a basic 1-1/2hr to 2 hour group of sessions, then you will probably benefit greatly from our very popular Tri-Training, PentaTrack Packages, If your not then you might want to select an alternative option listed, or call us for help at: 1-855-795-4482/705-718-1606.
We also offer family packages to train two children within a 3 hour session, or a parent with a child. READ further down near the bottom of this page.
We don't encourage children to be trained together as they influence each other’s outcome; we make every effort to isolate each training session. When children do come together, we stagger the session, splitting them up, with the last hour of the session, bringing them together.
With guidance and patience, our trainer(s) will have you riding with confidence in no time!
Just think of the freedom you'll experience and all that you can see and enjoy on your bicycle. The trails you can blaze.....!
1ST LEVEL L-RIDE PRIVATE TRAINING INCLUDES
2ND LEVEL L-RIDE PRIVATE TRAINING INCLUDES
3rd LEVEL L-RIDE PRIVATE TRAINING INCLUDES
4th LEVEL L-RIDE PRIVATE TRAINING INCLUDES
5th All Styles of Cycling
ONSITE at one of our 30+ staging areas
Advance yourself to the next level: CycleSafety & Cross training program
Get Fit With PowerJym the new Power Bocking Sport
What you need to know
1. 95% of our clients have learned to ride a bicycle within 2 hours of training. But that doesn't mean they can control the direction of the bicycle, hence we offer additional sessions. Our packaged sessions offer more lessons, savings and a 99% success! rate.
2. Children must be able to focus, have a reasonable level of vocabulary, and be able to comprehend basic principles of physics, and follow there trainers instructions. Do you have a difficult child to teach, purchase the CC Children's Package Scroll down to the PRIVATE LESSONS SECTION for pricing...
3. GOALS, Set a goal and a date, "I _____will be cycling ____ by ____(date). Ultimately, whatever the date is, you should start your training sessions anywhere from two weeks to two months prior, possibly more based on your existing skill sets, and level of fitness. Or if your in good shape keep it up!
4. ASSESSMENT, If you're unsure of your abilities book an Assessment, but still go ahead and set your goals and book in your L-ride or Cycle Safety cross training session(s)! Dates can be adjusted, by the trainer who assesses you. Remember your not a machine your a human being, everything takes time, be patient. We are here to help.
5. 1ST PAY, Secure your training session(s), all bookings are on a first pay basis, Make payment, based on you level of training required, We accept Credit Card, e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org, no password required), AND NOW Equal payment plans.
6. INFORMATION IS KEY, The Reservation form provides critical information, you need to share with us. If you need further assistance call: 1-855-795-4482/705-718-1606
7. SUCCESS OR FAILURE, Once you have made payment and completed the "Reserve Today!" form, you will receive a minimum of two emails. Both giving you instructions to follow, and additional information that will help you succeed!
8. CHOOSE not to read the information, on this page and/or in our emails, you are willing to accept failure, PLEASE read all literature and adhere to it! It can make a dramatic difference in your success and can save you money$.
8. INDEPENDENCE, Cycling is an independent sport, you have to be willing to change and adapt. By cycling and exercising regularly; your reward is improved health, increased energy levels, and freedom to travel to places without any other form of transportation.
9. RENTAL BICYCLES, Let us know in advance, so we can have our mechanics prepare a bicycle for you, and your trainer will deliver it to you, so you can practice between sessions.
10. TRAINERS, As trainers, we participate in many aspects of cycling and maintain specific requirements: certified bicycle mechanic, spinning class instruction, up to 3000 km/season in cycling (Mountain, road and trail riding), establishing new tour routes, inspection and assessment of cycling routes/trails, training trainers, pre-testing cyclists prior to rides for skill set or requirements to qualify for cycling routes, consultation services, pre-training to group event, First Aid, Vulnerability Sector and criminal check clearance.
11. Same day cancellations or rescheduling is not permitted, within 24 hours of training. We require 48 hours notice. Only under special circumstances will we permit 24 hour notice, To reschedule within 24 to 48hours, a reschedule service charge applies. NOTE: Your trainer may reschedule a session , due to extreme weather conditions, or circumstances beyond there control.
12. ACCURATE INFORMATION ensures your bike is the right fit,
13. EFFORT & ENERGY are key to ride a bike? ...but, don't fret! We will work with you and challenge you to success, so you can shout "WOW...what a ride!" Why didn't I do this years ago!
15. We have transformed many of our clients into cyclists within the first two hours
16. Non packages , If you do not opt for a Package you are required to complete a first time 2 hour learn to ride session, after which a 1-1/2hr sessions are available. Many of our students learn to ride within the 1st 2hr session.
17. ADDITIONAL sessions are great for improving your ability to control the bicycle, learn how to avoid obstacles, or when its too late; how to overcome an obstacle, how to cycle on trails with pedestrians and other cyclists
18. ADVANCE your next cycling skills for the next fundraiser, vacation. Our students are excited and looking forward to know there is additional training available.
19. WANT TO RIDE IN TRAFFIC, we offer advance training, learning how to avoid cars, obstructions and moving pedestrians on pathways, as you cycle through an urban jungle. Select our Cycle Safety cross training program.
20. We recommend that you DO NOT purchase a new bicycle until, your training is complete. We find many students are buying the wrong type or size of bicycle for their needs. Your trainer is a great resource to recommend your next bicycle, we support local shops, we sell off many of our rental bicycles annually, or if your willing to spend a little more, we can build one for you. Note: due to COVID19, the cycling industry has experienced a 60% shortage of bicycles.
21. We offer many levels of L-Ride training, including more advanced levels. For the more serious athlete i.e.. Ride to Conquer Cancer (250km), the CycleSafe and Cycle-Safety program, raises the Bar so you may achieve the style of cycling you ultimately want to ride, whether its on streets, long distances, or along the waterfront and trails systems, interreacting with many fellow cyclists, pedestrians , vehicles on the road. Its for riders on all levels.
22. We offer cross training, We combine a mix of different styles of riding to strengthen your skills, giving you quicker reflexes, stamina, core strength, improved heart rate, sensory acuities. We also supply the right bicycle for every style of training!
24. The end goal is to get each of our students riding, under control of there bicycle with a good foundation of riding skills, As soon as it is physically possible.
23. BEFORE YOU START LEARNING TO RIDE EXERCISE!
25. The Registration form is extensive, taking 10 minutes, helping you thru the process, as well as, helps us learn how to help you to successfully ride a bicycle. (note: registering does not provide payment options, payment option are completed separately, below.. scroll down farther for price selections)
In the REGISTRATION form you'll NEED,
Measurements of the students: Height (ft'-in") Weight (lbs.)INSEAM (in.") You will also, be able to select dates and times.
You will need to decide on,
1.What's Your level of urgency, to get started
2. The month, Week, Day and Time you want your training,
3. Rates are broken down quarterly, as you go into the cooler weather, rates go down in price, warmer weather prices are higher.
4.Basic individual Learn to Ride training session(s) cost more than packaged sessions, Save your self some money and choose the right package.
5.Educate yourself, READ through this entire Learn To Ride page When we receive your application ("RESERVATION FORM COMPLETED), we respond within the same day and 2-3 days during peak times. In Your Welcome email package, we will send you, the most current and closes dates/times to your preferences with additional details, like intersecting streets closes to where your training location will take place.
Please note all discounted packages are non-refundable
Do we need to bring our bicycles?
No, we provide everything, you just need to show up with your positive attitude and a great smile, bring along some snacks and drinks (hint: you trainer loves Hot Chocolate, Ice caps, fruity milk shake, or just a fresh fruit :)
I may not be comfortable with a younger or older person around? We suggest;
A. Request to be placed into an age bracket your comfortable (may take longer to booked in),
B. Sign up for our private lessons,
C. Be confident and focus on why your here, every person comes to L-ride is comin g with a purpose , a goal, often its feels good to know your not alone, having similar challenges to others, everyone comes with there own level of motivation and is here for the same reason to learn to ride.
D. Learn to get along with others,
E. Bring along a friend or family member for added support.
Learn To Ride sessions are:
- For those who truly want to learn and improve their cycling skills. Learn To Ride students should be committed to learning, with plenty of reasons why they want to learn, or improve there skills.
- Demanding and involved, requiring your full attention. You may feel exhausted, thirsty and hungry during and/or after each session. So make sure you are prepared and conditioned for a work out, weeks in advance. If your not, be prepared to purchase more sessions and take more time to get results.
- With our techniques, In most cases we do not require the trainer or parent to hold or touch the student or the bicycles been used. This applies to all ages and levels of difficulty. We have the highest success ranking in the industry, 95-99% success rate.
- Customized to suit each person, no one sessions is the same, we work with all types and challenges. Disabilities, coordination issues, Autism, learning disability, ADHD etc.. keep in mind that no one can guarantee anyone's success, Instilling determination and coaching the student to overcome their challenges. These are very important characteristic, for life long ambitions, which you as the parent set the stage as the perfect role model. In this category, we require the caregiver or guardians full cooperation.
- Leadership oriented: counselling, humour, discipline, and friendship; helps to achieve your goals, We try to accommodate every customer in every way possible, to help alleviate any stress.
- Easy to comprehend, step by step, and SIMPLE!
DATES AND BOOKINGS, FIRST PAY FIRST CHOICE
- When we send you dates and available times, you are typically one of twenty customers, receiving the same offerings, so it’s important you make payment ASAP to receive first priority over others.
- All bookings are on a First pay basis, nothing is reserved until payment is received, or the next paying customer takes priority.
- We stock over $5000 in training equipment, so you don’t need to bring anything, all you have to do is show up and we’ll get you riding.
INCLEMENT WEATHER CONDITIONS
Only when the weather is recognized by the trainer as unsafe, will your trainer offer you the next available opening, if you cannot coordinate your schedule to meet our offerings. You may be required to choose from next years’ scheduled dates, or an alternative location, outside of the region. (ie. Toronto), we will make every effort to make your schedule work within the trainers availability.
We ride rain or shine!
If you have any questions please email or call us. We look forward to hearing from you!
If not noted: ALL CANCELLATIONS must be made by calling our reservations line at 1-855-795-4482 by 5pm, NO LATER THAN 4 days prior to your training, NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you cancel after this time, or fail to cancel, your Credit Card will be charged the full amount of the booked activity.
Please note all Specials and/or discounted packages are non-refundable
August 15 to March 15 (E00938)
SIGN-UP at the bottom of this page 0000FF
We come to you! Learn To Ride Training E00938
Many ask us, can you come to us?
From August 15 to March 15 we are can come to you
There are many reasons:
Looking for something close to home mid-day or after school for your children to:
(ff0000)We come to you! Learn To Ride Training (E00938)
We can offer:
No matter what the scenario is, contact us let us know How we can help at : email@example.com
Rates are based on:
Complete the form at the bottom of this page
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TO LEARN TO RIDE!
Get your new years resolution to learn to ride and get in shape with our trainers!
With the "Trainers Deal" we offer $106.40 for a one hour training session during the months of January and February!
Must be purchased during the months January or February and used before February 28th, Sessions are offered within Central Ontario only, (Barrie-Vaughan-Toronto-Waterloo).
How to Qualify:
1. Complete the "Reserve Today!" form under your city of choice! (Central Ontario Only)
2. Ask for the "Trainers Deal"
3. Make payment under the " ASSESSMENTS" tab
- We will respond to you within 24hours, or call us at: 1-855-795-4482 / Direct line: 705-718-1606 (Barrie)
A. What happens if the weather goes bad on my day of training? On the day of the training, your trainer will determine whether to reschedule your session.
B. May I purchase more than one session? Yes. as long as your sessions are used up before February 28th.
C. Will your Trainer travel to other non designated areas? Yes, Depending on the location you may be expected to pay for all travelling cost (flights, meals, accommodations, bicycles for sessions etc..)
D. Are your trainers, Bicycles Mechanics ? Yes, most are.
Whether you are in Canada, USA or any other Country, Our Learn to ride programs travel abroad, from September through February.
How to qualify
Send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us about yourself and what you would like us to do.
Outside of Ontario Canada, You must provide the trainer access to an acceptable supply of Bicycle(s)
You must assist the trainer(s) with any training equipment required at the trainers discretion. You will be responsible to cover all expenses, incidental to accessing and/or providing the training equipment.
You must provide a training location, that is acceptable by the trainer(s), it must be structured specific to our requirements. It must be a safe, open space with no traffic concerns.
You must provide transportation meals and accommodations for our trainer(s). Which must be acceptable to the trainers standards, comparable to or exceeding Canadian standards.
Payment must be received in advance, contact us for more details or to establish further financial arrangements.
We offer our services in Country's in which:
1. The EURO, British Pound, Canadian dollar or American currency's are accepted.
2. Must be in a Country that the government allows freedom of speech, and has No restrictions on religious or most personal beliefs
Learn to ride and enjoy cycling where you live and play!
Bicycle Safety Tips
We also offer bicycle safety tips you will need to know before you ride your bike on roads, paths and trails and how to stay safe.
You can't always control what a vehicle driver will do or not do, but you can decreasing the risks by following the safety rules of the road correctly and at all times. Learning rules and tips can be a lot of fun whether you are a child or just young at heart.
Download a copy of Cycling Skills or receive your FREE copy with your bicycle riding lesson! Born to Ride Bicycle can also come to your school, boys & girls club or adult group to help you learn to ride a bike! (suitable room to maneuver a bicycle must be available). Or, book a lesson for your group at one of our mobile locations.
SEE GIFT CERTIFICATES at Top Of Page
***All pricing is subject to change, with no prior notice.
PAYMENT/REFUNDS: A 3.5% charge applies to ALL refunds.
All pricing and scheduling is subject to change
OTTAWA, GATINEAU QUEBEC
We deliver to CENTRAL ONTARIO
LIKE TO GIVE THE GIFT of LEARNING TO RIDE A BICYCLE? We Now Offer 3 equal payments for an awesome training package, scroll down farther and call us today!
Born to Ride Bicycle has great teachers! My girls, not only learned to ride their bikes, but also how to care for their bikes.
Caroline. Toronto, ON
I never learned to ride a bike as a child. I'm so glad I took this training with Peter, now! Nancy T. Woodbridge, ON
Our Customers Talk....
"My son and his friend loved
the Wonderland Tour!
Came back for more."
Elisheva J. NY, USA
"Our teens spend a great day
mountain biking through the forest!
Lisa R. Ottawa, ON
"My son really enjoyed
the Trail Hopper I tour!"
James B. USA
"We took a number of guided
tours while vacationing in
Horseshoe Valley and discovered
places we never would
have visited otherwise!
Great memories, Thanks B2RB"
Mac and Sara B. USA
Our students had an amazing
afternoon on their MTB tour
with Peter and staff!" Nizzan, Toronto, ON
Learn to Ride: Adult student "I enjoyed my private lesson with Peter! He is very patient, kind and clear. A good teacher" Lisa B. Toronto, ON
Get Fit With PowerJym
the new Power Bocking Sport