Learn to ride a bicycle whether you're young or young at heart!
We are training customers daily, with a 95% success rate!
Our Successful techniques are hands free, so there is no close contact with the student , which satisfies the COVID-19 requirement. Sign up and get riding! We operate All Year Round!
We offer training All Year Round!
SEASON officially starts: MARCH 30th, Our training is offered as soon as the weather permits, BOOK Before the season starts! Most customers book in advance.
COME JOIN US at Born To Ride Bicycle!
We have transformed many of our clients into cyclists within the first two hours
Learn to ride a bicycle whether you are young or young at heart! Cycling is too much fun not to!
"Year after year, we encouraged and tried to help our son, Mitchell, to ride a bike. Year after year, it became more frustrating for him. He would shut down,not want to try any more and it ‘knocked down’ his confidence. He would see other kids in the neighbourhood riding and his friends would ask to go bike riding. To us, he would say, “I can’t ride a bike.” Getting a little older, he decided that the time was now or never. We weren’t sure how to go about it this time, because we wanted so badly for him to be successful. We found the website online and decided to give it a try. Unsure what to expect, we went in with an open mind. It took three sessions for our son to learn how to ride on his own. The trainer was fantastic. He broke the learning down into a logical sequence that, as parents, we never thought of. The trainer built Mitchell’s confidence through patience, expertise and observation of his readiness. As Mitchell mastered one piece, The trainer would move on to the next step. This building of skills along the way also built Mitchell’s belief in himself. He needed to show perseverance (since he was the one who had to do the work), resilience (as he had to work through the frustrations as he was learning) and humour (The trainer
would play little games to lighten up the mood when Mitchell felt doubtful). We would recommend anyone who needs help learning to ride a bike to spend time with this wonderful coach, Peter. We can’t thank him enough for the transformation we see in our son through his Learn to Ride experience." Melissa, Travis and Mitchell S. Oro-Medonte, ON
With guidance and patience, our trainer(s) will have you riding with confidence in no time!
Just think of all that you can see and enjoy on your bicycle.
The trails you can blaze.....!
"I'm so excited! Now I can join my husband and kids on bike rides. Peter is great!" AJ, Milton, ON. Had her training while on vacation
Born to Ride Bicycle supplies you with the right bike or ensures your bike is the right fit, proper helmet and even elbow and knee pads.
You supply the enthusiasm and energy!
You know it takes a both effort and energy to ride a bike? ...but, don't fret!
We will work with you slowly but challenge you to success so you can shout "WOW...what a ride!"
We have transformed many of our clients into cyclists within the first two hours
***All first time learn to ride students are required to complete a 2 hour training session. After which 1-1/2hr sessions become available. Most students learn to ride within the 2hr session, but many choose additional sessions for improving their skill set. They are excited and looking forward to it!
We recommend that you DO NOT purchase a new bicycle until, after your training is complete.
We find many students are buying the wrong type or size of bike for their needs. Your trainer is a great resource to recommend your next bicycle, we support local shops, we do sell off many of our rental bicycles annually, or if your willing to spend a little more, we can build one for you.
We offer many levels of L-Ride training, including more advanced levels.
For the more serious athlete i.e.. Ride to Conquer Cancer (250km), the CycleSafe and Cycle-Safety program, raises the Bar so you may achieve the style of cycling you ultimately want to ride, whether its on streets, long distances, or along the waterfront and trails systems, interreacting with many fellow cyclists, pedestrians , vehicles on the road. Its for riders on all levels.
We offer cross training.
We combine a mix of different styles of riding to strengthen your skills, giving you quicker reflexes, stamina, core strength, improved heart rate, sensory acuities. We also supply the right bicycle for every style of training!
YOUR TWO STEPS AWAY FROM LEARNING TO RIDE
1. COMPLETE TYHE RESERVE TODAY FORM
2. MAKE PAYMENT UNDER YOUR CITY OF CHOICE OR ASSESSMENT
See our policies at bottom of this page
WE RECCOMEND, AN ASSESSMENT,PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST SESSION
Before you start learning to ride you should be physically fit or have exercised consistently for at least two weeks consistently, preparing for your 1st 2hour training session,
If you are over weight in respect to your height and age, you should attempt to loose at least 10 lbs and/or consult a health professional.
As a motivating factor you may pay and book your 1st time 2 hour training session, in advance.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO exercise on a spinning bicycle or purchase a BOSU BALL, following the exercise videos; increasing your cardio endurance levels, and core muscle strengthening, before a learn To Ride session.
"1st time" L-Ride Private 2 hour training includes
2nd level L-Ride Private 1-1/2 hour training includes
3rd level L-Ride Private 2 hr hour training includes
All styles of Cyling L-Ride Private 1-1/2 to 2hr training includes
ONSITE at one of our 30 staging areas
Additional cycling training is covered through our CycleSafe training program
ARE YOU READY TO SIGN UP?
Ten things you need to do/know:
1. 95% of our clients have learned to ride a bicycle within 2 hours of training.
2. GOALS Set a goal and a date, "I _____will be cycling ____ by ____(date). Ultimately, whatever the date is, you should start your training sessions anywhere from two weeks to two months prior, possibly more based on your existing skill sets, and level of fitness. Or if your in good shape keep it up!
3. ASSESSMENT If your unsure of your abilities book an assessment, but still go ahead setting your goals and booking your L-ride/CycleSafe session in! Dates can be adjusted, by the trainer who assesses you. Remember your not a machine your a human being, everything takes time, be patient. We are here to help you achieve your goals.
4. 1ST PAY Secure your training session(s), all bookings are on a first pay basis, Make payment, in your chosen city, We also accept three equal payments (include 13% tax) e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org, no password required)
5. INFORMATION IS KEY Complete the "Reserve Today!" form located in the same section of your chosen city, "Reserve Today!" provides critical information, you need to share with us. If you need further assistance call: 1-855-795-4482/705-718-1606
6. SUCCESS OR FAILURE Once you have made payment and completed the "Reserve Today!" form, you will receive a minimum of two emails. Both giving you instructions to follow, and additional information that will help you succeed! If you choose not to read this information, you are willing to accept failure, PLEASE read all literature and adhere to it! It can make a dramatic difference in your success and can save you money$.
7. INDEPENDENCE Cycling is an independent sport, you have to be willing to change and adapt. the reward is improved health, increased energy levels, and freedom to travel to places without any other form of transportation.
8. EXERCISE No matter what age the student is, give yourself time. Prepare for your training session , get in shape, exercise, increase your cardio exercises. If you are disproportionately overweight, loose weight or consult a specialist, before your session is here. Cycling is a great sport! Intermediate to advance level cyclists burn 800 to 1000 calories/hour. Cycling will increase cardio, endurance and burning off excess weight!
9. We do offer rental bicycles, let us know in advance, so we can have our mechanics prepare and your trainer can deliver you a bicycle to practice on between sessions.
10. TRAINERS As trainers, we participate in many aspects of cycling and maintain specific requirements: certified bicycle mechanic, spinning class instruction, up to 3000 km/season in cycling/season (Mountain, road and trail riding), establishing new tour routes, inspection and assessment of cycling routes/trails, training trainers, pre-testing cyclists prior to rides for skill set or requirements to qualify for cycling routes, consultation, pre-training to group event, First Aid, Vulnerability Sector and criminal check clearance.
11. Same day cancellations/rescheduling are not permitted, We require 48 hours notice. Only and under special circumstances will we permit 24 hour notice. Your trainer may rescheduled a session , due to extreme weather conditions, or circumstances beyond his control.
Not sure if this is for you?
It’s your choice to select the right option for you, we encourage you to choose an Assessment over a two hour 1st time session, as it gives you insight into how you need to prepare and practice prior to your Training session(s). We can't control what you decide. But we will guide and help you achieve your goals with our successful training techniques.
Do you want to prepare for your first time 2 hour training session?
Meet with one our trainers to assess your abilities and make recommendations, to help you prepare for a training session or determine which program suits you best. This also includes an introduction to your first 2 hour session, answers any questions or concerns as well as prepares you for what's to come.
PAYMENT/REFUNDS: A 3.5% charge applies for ALL refunds
I am a 57 year old, who sadly discovered that she can no longer ride a bike! With this COVID-19 pandemic, bicycling has been a popular pasttime. I was very thankful to discover this organization provides resources to help individuals, young and old alike discover the joys of this sport. I signed up for the assessment, and am now taking lessons to work on balance and bike safety. My teacher, instructing me, has provided invaluable feedback as to what would be the best type of bike for me to purchase, and has been very encouraging and patient. If you want to learn to ride, or develop your skills, I recommend that you explore this organization as a viable learning option. - C. De Val Toronto Ontario Canada
For savings and more details on Packages, look under SPECIALS at the bottom of this page
We can come to you, Learn To Ride Training
Sept 15 to March 15 (E00938)
SIGN-UP at the bottom of this page 0000FF
PLEASE, complete the Reserve Today form located under your chosen city. The Reserve Today! form is very extensive. It helps you thru the process, choosing a date and time and ensures the correct bicycle fit for a successful training session.
Experience a NEW level of Freedom and Excitement!
Our customers get the best results when each lesson is no greater than 24-48hours apart.
1. Horseshoe Valley
(Line 4 & Horseshoe Valley rd.) Exit off Hwy 400@Horseshoe Valley rd.
2. Innisfil-Alcona (Alcona - Jane st & Innisfil Beach Rd) Exit off HWY 400@ Innisfil Beach Rd
3. Barrie (Johnson St & Grove st) Exit off HWY 400@Duckworth)
4. Newmarket (Bonshaw Ave - London Rd & Yonge St) Exit off HWY 400@ Davis Rd -Hwy 9
5. North York (Sheppard & Bathurst) Exit off HWY 401@Allan Rd
6. Vaughan-Woodbridge (Islington & Major Mack. & Hwy#7) Exit off HWY 400@ Hwy7 or Major Mackenzie Rd
8. Toronto Area (Bloor & Parkside Drive) Exit off Gardener Expy@Lakeshore
9. Etobicoke South (Browns Line & Horner Ave) Exit off HWY427 S @Browns line
Halton Region and Area, Waterloo Region
10. Milton (4th Line and Clark Blvd) Exit off HWY 401@James snow Pkwy
11. Kitchener-Waterloo (Erb St & Columbia Rd) Exit off HWY401@Hwy 8 to Hwy 7/8 @University Avenue
12. Burlington - Waterdown (Walkers Line on Dundas St -HWY 5) Exit off QEW@Appleby line
Would you like to learn to ride but can't afford to make a full payment? contact us and we will accept e-transfer payments. Once your lesson is paid in full, we will schedule your session. Sorry , no refunds under this arrangement. Make this the year to learn to ride!
The Tri-training package is discounted and offered throughout Central Ontario. It includes One 2 hour session with Two 1-1/2 hour sessions. Getting a total of three sessions.
This is a popular option. for those committed to successfully riding a bicycle, or wish to bring there skills up, quickly to there piers or want to get riding with there family members. Its always good to have a motivational reason to achieve this.
If you do choose this option remember to stay committed to your end goals.
Also, be aware that because this is a discounted Package, there is no refunds of any kind, and no moneys will be transferred into a credit towards any alternatively purchases, NO ACCEPTIONS. So, if you decide to skip a session with your trainer or decide you don't need additional sessions, for whatever reason, you forfeit that lesson and the portion of funds covering the cost for that session, with no recourse or credits to your account.
The end goal is to get each of our students riding, under control of there bicycle with a good foundation of riding skills, As soon as it is physically possible.
We consider each student unique with varying levels of skills and confidence. Taking you where you are to your end goal!
We can come to you! Learn To Ride Training E00938
Many ask us, can we come to you?
From September to March 15 we are can come to you
There are many reasons:
Looking for something close to home mid-day or after school for my children for:
We can come to you! Learn To Ride Training (E00938)
We can offer:
No matter what the scenario is, contact us let us know How we can help.
Rates are based on:
To register please complete the form at the bottom of this page
Kids and Teens TWO FOR ONE DEAL! (E00938)
Get One 2 hour + one 1-1/2hr session for the price of one 2hr weekend session. Expires October 15 2020
We are now offering the two for one deal, for children up to and including 16 years of age limited to the first 60 applicants.
How does it work?
In the your city of choice, make payment for one two hour WEEKEND Learn to ride session,
Fill in the RESERVE TODAY! Ask for the 2:1 deal , YOU must ask for the 2:1 deal!
For the price of one two hour weekend session, you get one 2 hour session plus one 1-1/2 hour session
· The Kids and Teens 2:1 Deal Can be used up to May 31 2021.
· There is No refunds on specials, discounted or packaged offers.
· You must book both sessions in now, for the dates you want your training,
· Both sessions must be no more than four days from each other.
· Sessions are offered during the months of August September and October of 2020, and March April and May of 2021
a. Double Deal (E00938)
2 Hour sessions for the Price of two 1-1/2 hour sessions
Offer EXPIRES October 15
Limited to the first 100 BOOKINGS
Available in: Barrie, Vaughan, Toronto, Milton, and Waterloo
Includes: Two - 2 hour Learn To Ride Sessions, for the price of two 1-1/2 hour Sessions.
sorry, Payment plans do not apply to this offer
How to qualify
Under Barrie, Vaughan, Toronto, Milton, or Waterloo complete the “reserve today” form. Ask for the “Double Deal"
Purchase TWO 1-1/2 hour WEEKEND sessions to secure your dates. WEEKDAY RATES DO NOT APPLY
Double Deal sessions are offered on Saturday through Wednesday and are dependent upon, the locations training schedule. See " Choose your location & Date". Both sessions must be pre-booked in advance.
Each Double Deal is registered to a maximum of two people
How does it work?
Option 1. Jon pre books two separate dates, times for his two 2 hour training sessions, knowing he'll be more successful, if he books both within 24-48 hours, he chooses a Monday and a Wednesday, both for a 8:30am start time.
On the day of the training Catherine and Janet show up for:
Option 2. Two separate 2 hour sessions ex. 8:30am for Catherine and 11am for Janet.
Option 3. Both are trained simultaneously for a duration of 2 hours, by one trainer.
Option 4. Each trained for 1-1/2hour individually with the last hour of the training completed together. ex. 8:30am-10am Catherine , 10-11:30am Janet, 11:30am-12:30pm Both trained together (most popular choice) .
Rescheduling: You must provide 5 days prior notice, for rescheduling .
What happens if I pay for the Double Deal and I don't use it, If the Double Deal expires past the month it is paid or scheduled, it will automatically be converted into two regular 1-1/2 hour weekend sessions , which will make it invalid for the Double Deal. After the Double Deal has expired, YOU MAY CHOOSE to pay a fee to reinstate your purchase into a Double Deal (two, two hours sessions). To reinstate your purchase please make a payment through the Assessment PayPal Tab.
What if I do nothing after my Double Deal expires?
If your Double Deal expires past the month it was deemed for, it is converted into two regular 1-1/2 hour weekend sessions, you must contact us within 7 days to reschedule. You have up to one year from purchase, to reschedule. If you do not contact us within seven days and rescheduled within 14 days from expiring, your sessions will be voided, sorry no refunds.
No Payment plans apply to this offer.
For best results Both sessions should be booked either on the same day or within 24-48hrs from each other.
The closer the sessions are (24-48hrs), to each other, the better the student retains information, reinforcing confidence and skills sets. We strongly recommend, the two sessions are not greater than four days apart. Note: After 48hours, learn to ride skills and confidence diminish rapidly.
Please note all discounted packages are non-refundable
3 hour Semi-Private Group sessions
After Hours Learn to Ride program, provides a personal Learn to ride instructor, for three to four students for 3 hours.
Offered after 5:30pm in: Barrie(Mon), Toronto/Etobicoke(Tues), Vaughan(Wed), Innisfil(Thurs) and Milton(Sat)
Each student receives 45 minutes one on one private instruction, with a final 45 minute group instruction.
For the entire 3 hours, each student is provided, Ages: 9 - 75 years:
How the After Hours 3 hour Group session training program works
Example: John, Jane, and Janet sign up for the "After hours L-Ride session"
5:35pm John - gets his 45 minutes with the trainer , then continues to practice on his bicycle on his own. (bicycles supplied by Born To Ride Bicycle)
6:20pm Jane - gets her 45 minutes with the trainer , then continues to practice on her bicycle on his own.
7:05pm Janet - Gets her 45 minutes with the trainer , then continues to practice on her bicycle on his own.
During this time the trainer observes how each of the students are progressing, and makes suggestions and demonstrates proper techniques.
7:55 pm All students come together and are trained as a group, working with each of achievements, strength to improve each persons cycling skills.
Most students enjoy this style of training, and look forward to more sessions.
For best results we strongly recommend signing up for three "After hours L-Ride session"
After hours L-ride 3 hour Group session $272.25 ea. (SEMI-PRIVATE)
Please note all discounted packages are non-refundable
After Hours L-Ride , is a 3 hour training session in 5 cities from 5:30-8:30 pm
Barrie - Mondays, (HWY Exit: Duckworth)
Toronto/Etobicoke (South) - Tuesdays, (Toronto/Mississauga or Keele & Bloor W, HWY Exit: Browns line)
Vaughan - Wednesdays, (HWY Exit: Hwy7 or Major Mackenzie)
Innisfil (Alcona) - Thursdays, (HWY Exit: Innisfil Beach Rd)
Milton - Saturdays, (HWY Exit: James snow Pkwy)
Do we need to bring our bicycles?
No, we provide everything, you just need to show up with your positive attitude and a great smile, bring along some snacks and drinks (hint: you trainer loves Hot Chocolate, Ice caps, or a nice fruity milk shake,or fresh fruit :)
I may not be comfortable with a younger or older person around? We suggest;
A. Request to be placed into an age bracket your comfortable (may take longer to booked in),
B. Sign up for our private lessons,
C. Be confident and focus on why your here, every person comes to L-ride is comin g with a purpose , a goal, often its feels good to know your not alone, having similar challenges to others, everyone comes with there own level of motivation and is here for the same reason to learn to ride.
D. Learn to get along with others,
E. Bring along a friend or family member for added support.
3hour 2 children 13yrs or under:
Two children 13 years and under at the same time. Bicycle rentals optional.
Our trainer will devote 1 hour to each child and the 3rd hour with both. Great way to learn to ride together!
Available at all the same locations as private lessons, listed above.
3 hour 2 TEENS 14-18yrs:
Two Teens 14 to18 years of age at the same time. Bicycle rentals optional.
Our trainer will devote 1 hour to each Teen and the 3rd hour with both. Great way to learn to ride together!
Available at all the same locations as private lessons, listed above.
Have you COMPLETED your Reserve today! form in your location of choice?
Please make payment under "Choose your location..." PRIVATE LESSONS" listed under the 2nd drop down titled "Learn to ride training packages" .
Please note all discounted packages are non-refundable
Limited to the first 60 sign-ups
Available in: Barrie, Innisfil, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Milton
Includes: A COMBINED family Learned To Ride Session for each student in the group (45 MINUTES FOR EACH STUDENT). The remaining time is used in a group session with all students participating.
i.e. If you purchase three 2hr weekend sessions you get 3 two hour sessions.
Bicycles are supplied for each student attending, they will have access to bicycles for the entire session. You must provide your own helmet for children 8 years or under.
You are provided one trainer for each session.
Any questions call us: 1-855-795-4482 / 705-718-1606
How to qualify
Under Barrie, Innisfil, Vaughan, Etobicoke or Milton, complete the “reserve today” form. Ask for the “Family 3-4 PKG".
To SECURE your dates
PURCHASE one two hour WEEKEND SESSION in the city of choice for each participating family member.
The Family 3-4 PKG is offered from: Saturday - Wednesday (not available Thurs or Friday) and are dependent upon The locations' training schedule. See "Choose your location & Date/Time"
All Training sessions MUST be PRE-BOOKED in advance.
Each Family 3-4 PKG PURCHASED is registered under the family name and the Parent/Guardian.
Any person that does not participate or attend the sessions, forfeits there lesson, there is no refunds, reimbursements, credits of any kind, its your responsibility to attend the sessions.
This is not a babysitting service, you or your parent/guardian is to be present during each session. If one of the children needs added support of any kind, the parent/guardian must be present to attend to those needs. Note: you may get permission by the trainer to temporarily be absent, but its recommended, someone should be present.
In order for each child to participate you must purchase a 2 hour weekend session, NOTE: the named children listed in the "Reserve Today" form and are paid in full (2 hour weekend session), will be registered.
There is no transferability to another person, nor alternating students.
This offer allows for changes in dates, with five days prior notice , within the same calendar year. Prior to starting the sessions, It can also be converted back into a regular 2 hour lesson that can be used anytime, within one year of purchase.
Payments plans do not apply to this offer.
we accept GIFT CERTIFICATES.
For best results
The first two sessions should be booked on the same day or within 24-48hrs from each other.
The closer the sessions are to each other, the better the student retains information, reinforcing confidence and skills sets. We strongly recommend, the two sessions are not greater than four days apart, as information learned and skills sets start to deteriorate rapidly.
Learn To Ride sessions are:
- For those who truly want to learn and improve their cycling skills. Learn To Ride students should be committed to learning, with plenty of reasons why they want to learn, or improve there skills.
- Demanding and involved, requiring your full attention. You may feel exhausted, thirsty and hungry during and/or after each session. So make sure you are prepared and conditioned for a work out, weeks in advance. If your not, be prepared to take more time to get results.
- Professional, and in most cases do not require the trainer to hold or touch the student or the bicycles been used. This applies to all ages and levels of difficulty. We have the highest success ranking in the industry, 95-98% success rate.
- Customized to each person’s age and level of “challenges” or “fears”. (FEAR-False, Evidence, Appears, Real)
- Customized to suit each person, no one sessions is the same, we work with all types and challenges. Disabilities, coordination issues, Autism, learning disability, ADHD etc.. keep in mind that no one can guarantee anyone's success, Instilling determination and coaching the student to overcome their challenges. These are very important characteristic, for life long ambitions, which you as the parent set the stage as the perfect role model. In this category, we require the caregiver or guardians full cooperation.
- Leadership oriented: counselling, humour, discipline, and friendship; helps to achieve your goals, We try to accommodate every customer in every way possible, to help alleviate any stress.
- Easy to comprehend, step by step, and SIMPLE!
DATES AND BOOKINGS, FIRST PAY FIRST CHOICE
- When we send you dates and available times, you are typically one of twenty customers, receiving the same offerings, so it’s important you make payment ASAP to receive first priority over others.
- All bookings are on a First pay basis, nothing is reserved until payment is received, or the next paying customer takes priority.
- We stock over $5000 in training equipment, so you don’t need to bring anything, all you have to do is show up and we’ll get you riding.
INCLEMENT WEATHER CONDITIONS
Only when the weather is recognized by the trainer as unsafe, will your trainer offer you the next available opening, if you cannot coordinate your schedule to meet our offerings. You may be required to choose from next years’ scheduled dates, or an alternative location, outside of the region. (ie. Toronto), we will make every effort to make your schedule work within the trainers availability.
We ride rain or shine!
If you have any questions please email or call us. We look forward to hearing from you!
If not noted: ALL CANCELLATIONS must be made by calling our reservations line at 1-855-795-4482 by 5pm, 2 days prior to your training, NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you cancel after this time, or fail to cancel, your Credit Card will be charged the full amount of the booked activity.
Please note all Specials and/or discounted packages are non-refundable
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TO LEARN TO RIDE!
Get your new years resolution to learn to ride and get in shape with our trainers!
With the "Trainers Deal" we offer $106.40 for a one hour training session during the months of January and February!
Must be purchased during the months January or February and used before February 28th, Sessions are offered within Central Ontario only, (Barrie-Vaughan-Toronto-Waterloo).
How to Qualify:
1. Complete the "Reserve Today!" form under your city of choice! (Central Ontario Only)
2. Ask for the "Trainers Deal"
3. Make payment under the " ASSESSMENTS" tab
- We will respond to you within 24hours, or call us at: 1-855-795-4482 / Direct line: 705-718-1606 (Barrie)
A. What happens if the weather goes bad on my day of training? On the day of the training, your trainer will determine whether to reschedule your session.
B. May I purchase more than one session? Yes. as long as your sessions are used up before February 28th.
C. Will your Trainer travel to other non designated areas? Yes, Depending on the location you may be expected to pay for all travelling cost (flights, meals, accommodations, bicycles for sessions etc..)
D. Are your trainers, Bicycles Mechanics ? Yes, most are.
Whether you are in Canada, USA or any other Country, Our Learn to ride programs travel abroad, from September through February.
How to qualify
Send us an email to: email@example.com
Tell us about yourself and what you would like us to do.
Outside of Ontario Canada, You must provide the trainer access to an acceptable supply of Bicycle(s)
You must assist the trainer(s) with any training equipment required at the trainers discretion. You will be responsible to cover all expenses, incidental to accessing and/or providing the training equipment.
You must provide a training location, that is acceptable by the trainer(s), it must be structured specific to our requirements. It must be a safe, open space with no traffic concerns.
You must provide transportation meals and accommodations for our trainer(s). Which must be acceptable to the trainers standards, comparable to or exceeding Canadian standards.
Payment must be received in advance, contact us for more details or to establish further financial arrangements.
We offer our services in Country's in which:
1. The EURO, British Pound, Canadian dollar or American currency's are accepted.
2. Must be in a Country that the government allows freedom of speech, and has No restrictions on religious or most personal beliefs
Now, that you have learned to ride, join your instructor and fellow LTR students for a group ride!
Learn to ride and enjoy cycling where you live and play!
Bicycle Safety Tips
Peter will teach you all the bicycle safety tips you will need to know before you ride your bike on roads, paths and trails and how to stay safe.
You can't always control what a vehicle driver will do or not do, but you can sure control that you use all the safety rules of the road correctly and at all times. With Peter learning those rules can be a lot of fun whether you are a child or just young at heart.
Download a copy of Cycling Skills or receive your FREE copy with your bicycle riding lesson! Born to Ride Bicycle can also come to your school, boys & girls club or adult group to help you learn to ride a bike! (suitable room to manoeuvre a bicycle must be available). Or, book a lesson for your group at one of our mobile locations.
SEE GIFT CERTIFICATES at Top Of Page
COVID-19 PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE!
For those affected with job security due to COVID-19; We are offering payments plans:
50% of the cost of the lessons are paid initially, and a monthly payment plan can be arranged for the balance. Option A) make equal payments over the next 4 months, Option B) make equal payments over the next 6 months. Option C) make equal payments over the next 8 months. Additional options are available, (This offer is for Ontario Residence only)
Contact us at: 1-855-795-4482 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYMENT/REFUNDS: A 3.5% charge applies to ALL refunds.
Refunds are only provided when the customer cancels no less than 48 hours in advance. Under no other circumstance will a refund be provided. It is your responsibility to prepare for your training session. discounted specials packages are non-refundable including "We come to you L-Ride Training", Are non refundable.
Discounted packages are non-refundable including "We come to you L-Ride Training", Are non refundable. and non transferrable.
GIFT CERTIFICATES: no refunds after 30 day from purchase
We deliver to CENTRAL ONTARIO
Rental Fleet Sell Off
Now's you chance to own a great bike for less!
Call or come see us for details and to select your ike.
Born to Ride Bicycle has great teachers! My girls, not only learned to ride their bikes, but also how to care for their bikes.
Caroline. Toronto, ON
I never learned to ride a bike as a child. I'm so glad I took this training with Peter, now! Nancy T. Woodbridge, ON
Our Customers Talk....
"My son and his friend loved
the Wonderland Tour!
Came back for more."
Elisheva J. NY, USA
"Our teens spend a great day
mountain biking through the forest!
Lisa R. Ottawa, ON
"My son really enjoyed
the Trail Hopper I tour!"
James B. USA
"We took a number of guided
tours while vacationing in
Horseshoe Valley and discovered
places we never would
have visited otherwise!
Great memories, Thanks B2RB"
Mac and Sara B. USA
Our students had an amazing
afternoon on their MTB tour
with Peter and staff!" Nizzan, Toronto, ON
Learn to Ride: Adult student "I enjoyed my private lesson with Peter! He is very patient, kind and clear. A good teacher" Lisa B. Toronto, ON